Fully loaded, stripped down or anywhere in between, you can tailor your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle to meet the demands of the highway. With the exclusive HoldFast docking hardware, you can transform your ride in the blink of an eye. Switch from a comfortable passenger backrest to load-hauling Tour-Pak® luggage in seconds. You can easily remove the Tour-Pak luggage for easy maneuverability around town and reinstall it for an epic ride across the country. It’s your choice and Harley-Davidson provides the flexibility to do it your way.
- Chrome finish
- Makes the convenience and protection of a Softail Tour-Pak luggage system a simple on-and-off proposition
- A fingertip pull of the exclusive HoldFast latches secures the rack to the bike’s docking points
- To replace Tour-Pak luggage with a detachable sissy bar upright, just pull the latches and lift Tour-Pak away
- Positions Tour-Pak behind passenger pillion and allows passenger to use the luggage as a supporting backrest
- Adjustable over a 1.0" range, the Tour-Pak can be located for maximum passenger room and comfort
- Tour-Pak and Docking Hardware Kit sold separately
Fits ’18-later FLDE, FLHC and FLHCS models equipped with a two-up seat. Installation requires separate purchase of modelspecific Docking Hardware Kit. FLHC and FLHCS models with oversize international registration plates may interfere with Luggage Rack and may requires separate purchase of License Plate Relocation Kit P/N 67900472.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxRack only
Sold SeparatelyTour-Pak luggage and Docking Hardware
Please Hold Your Iron Horses