Storm clouds may brew at the bend in the road or lurk on the other side of the mountain. So keep the High Tail Colorblocked Hi-Vis Rain Suit on your travel list as insurance. Blaze Orange plus reflective material aid in rider presence –– a top feature of any motorcycle rainsuit. Read more below...
- Jacket feature waterproof 100% nylon ripstop with polyester mesh lining
- Hood folds into neck flap
- Storm-flap zipper front with hook and loop tab closures
- Elastic cuffs with adjustable tabs with bungee cord and toggle hem
- Two zipper hand-warmer pockets
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping for additional visibility
- Pants feature waterproof 100% nylon ripstop, heat-resistant textile shields on lower inner legs, elastic waist, stirrups, removable suspenders, and leg side zipper to knee
- Storage bag included
Built for the RideYes
Reflectivity3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflectivity
Shell fabricWaterpropof 100% nylon ripstop
Warranty90 day limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
How big is the suit when folded up in the carrying bag easily fit in a one of the bags of my Road King?
How does this differ from the Hi-Vis suit?
Out of stock?
On the hightail rain suit which is rated at 5 stars at 195.00 does the suit retain heat making it hot while wearing?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses