The Screamin’ Eagle® High-Flow Exhaust system provides bolt-on performance by reducing the catalyst restrictions and improving exhaust flow. This exhaust system is optimized for use with Screamin’ Eagle® Stage Kit-equipped Milwaukee Eight engines. The complete exhaust system starts with race-shop constructed oversized mandrel-bent and hand TIG-welded stainless steel head pipes, and flows through a unique crossover to improve the flow of spent cylinder gasses. Pending approval for use in California on '19 models and '18.5 FLSB. Refer to the product information at www.H-D.com/shop for status.
- Large inlet 4.5" Street Cannon mufflers feature baffles that are optimized for aggressive performance and sound under acceleration, and deliver a rich mellow note
- Combination of tuned-flow headers and Street Cannon mufflers with relocated catalyst maximizes horsepower, maintains solid midrange torque and manages heat
- Dial the system to your motorcycle by using the Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner to tune your ECM specifically to match your performance upgrades
- Complete system includes exhaust headers pre-tapped for standard or Screamin’ Eagle® wide-band O2 sensors, large 4.5" diameter Street Cannon mufflers, and matching exhaust heat shields
- Complete the look with your choice of custom muffler end caps (sold separately)
- Requires separate purchase of the Screamin Eagle Pro Street Tuner P/N 41000008C
- Pending approval for use in California on '19 models and '18.5 FLSB. Refer to the product information at www.H-D.com/shop for status.
Fits '17-later Touring models. Does not fit Trike models. Separate purchase of Screamin’ Eagle® 4.5" endcaps required. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. See Dealer for details. Pending approval for use in California on '19 models and '18 FLSB. Refer to the product information at www.H-D.com/shop for status.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxExhaust headers pre-tapped, 4.5" diameter Street Cannon Mufflers, matching exhaust heat shields
Sold SeparatelyScreamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner, Muffler End Caps
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Can aftermarket slip-ons be used?
noise levels quieter than 17 street cannons slip ons ?
Exhaust without mufflers
Can you post a dyno sheet showing the power difference between the stock and the high flow exhaust for touring bikes? Thanks
Please Hold Your Iron Horses