A great addition to a high-performance motor, or for the rider that tours in extreme temperature conditions, the Screamin' Eagle® cast-aluminum oil pan is designed to increase the oil capacity by 1.5 quarts over the Original Equipment pan. Increased capacity means the oil cycles through the engine less frequently and the oil can remain in the pan for a longer period of time.
- Cast-in internal baffles manage the flow to the oil pickup, and keep the hot oil exposed to the heat-conducting ribbed aluminum sump
- Kit includes cast aluminum oil pan and pan gasket
Fits '09-'16 Touring models. Does not fit with Oil Temperature Gauge - Fairing Mount P/Ns 70900284, 70900283, 70900176, 70900193. Does not fit Trike models.
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxCast aluminum oil pan and pan gasket
Does this extend below frame tubes?
Why will this not fit the 2014 or 2015 Tri-Glide?
Link still doesn't work
Is this high capacity oil pan compatible with the Oil Bud under frame oil cooler?
Link does not work
Please Hold Your Iron Horses