This Heavy Breather Elite Air Cleaner features a forward-facing filter element that flows huge volumes of clean air. The low-profile cast elbow and the oval cross-section element combine to hug the engine to provide increased leg room. The intake tube mounts to a custom back plate that features integral breathers, and covers the throttle body and electronics for a finished look. The Heavy Breather Elite kit features a washable and re-chargeable filter features bright chrome end caps and trim with Screamin' Eagle® script.
- Kit includes filter, intake tube, custom back plate, water-repellent rain sock and all mounting hardware
- All EFI-equipped models require ECM calibration (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installations
- Labor costs not included
- See dealer for details
- Gloss black
Fits ’16-'17 FXDLS and Softail®, ’11-'17 CVO™ Softail® and ’14-’16 Touring and Freewheeler® models. Does not fit models equipped with Twin-Cooled engine, fairing lower glove boxes or fairing lower speakers. Also fits ’16-'17 FXDLS and Softail®, ’14-'17 CVO™ Softail® and ’14-’16 Touring models equipped with Screamin’ Eagle® 58mm Throttle Body. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. ’17-later models require recalibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
- Low Rider S FXDLS
- Softail Slim FLS
- Softail Slim S FLSS
- Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC
- Fat Boy FLSTF
- Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB
- Fat Boy S FLSTFBS
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN
- Breakout FXSB
- CVO Pro Street Breakout FXSE
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
- Freewheeler FLRT
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Recalibration is required for proper installation, and will allow engine to rev to 6200 RPM. See Dealer for details. Labor cost not included. The washable and rechargeable filter uses a special coating to help filter fine particles from the incoming air. With time, the oil in the filter will dissipate and the element will begin to turn gray. The original red color can be restored with an application of K&N Air Filter Oil.
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxFilter, intake tube, custom back plate, water-repellent rain sock and all mounting hardware
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Will this air cleaner fit a Street 750?
What recalibration is needed if this is air cleaner is installed on a bike that does not have a power commander installed?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses