Rack up more miles before and after the riding season with our convenient one-touch heated gear. The Heated One-Touch 12V Jacket Liner operates from a simple wireless wrist controller. This device is positioned in your line of sight to help keep your eyes on the road. Just a tap of the finger manages warmth and comfort. Engineered with seven heating panels (the most yet), this stylish layer is versatile enough to wear as a casual jacket, yet trim enough to wear as a bulk-free mid-layer. It plugs directly to the motorcycle's 12V DC power supply using a battery connecting harness for continual power no matter how long the ride. Our packable heated motorcycle jacket liner comes with a supply of functional features to extend your riding season.
- 55% polyester, 45% polyurethane outer shell. Polyester body, sleeve, and neck lining.
- Stretch expansion panels on sides, sleeves, and back shoulders offer greater range of motion and reduce bulk
- Includes re-chargeable wireless One-Touch Wrist Controller that allows rider to program heat settings for all One-Touch Programmable Heated Gear. The wireless wrist controller requires an initial 12 hour charge prior to first use.
- Includes Charger Cable, Garment Receiver inside the jacket, and Battery Connecting Harness
- Seven large heating panels (two chest, two back, two sleeve, and one collar) feature safe infrared technology that generates immediate heat to penetrate the body for deep warmth
- Coaxial plugs on the both sleeves connect to the Heated One-Touch Programmable Glove Liner (sold separately)
- Can also be worn with the Heated One-Touch Programmable Pant Liner and Sock Liner for full-body warmth (both sold separately)
- Woven label on left chest and built-in storage pocket for easy packing
OtherOne-Touch and the BTC heated gear is NOT compatible with any previous heated gear programs offered by Harley-Davidson®
Built for the RideYes
Shell fabric95% polyester, 5% nylon
Warranty3 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Does this plug into the existing pigtail on 2015 Fatboy
I've read reviews where this new line of heated gear stopped working shortly after it was turned on. Was wondering if the problem was fixed?
If I have the heated coat and heated pants pluged in to the bike and all my lights on at the same time is that to much for the stock charging system
None one-touch glove
are the gloves independantly controlled when hooked up to jacket and how are they controlled
Please Hold Your Iron Horses