Protect your hands with the cozy, comfortable grip of our innovative Heated One-Touch 12V Glove Liner. With heating technology on the back of the hand and running along the inside of the fingers, every digit gets a thermal hug in these heated motorcycle glove liners. Created to sync with the Heated One-Touch Programmable 12V Jacket Liner, this gear is managed by a simple wireless wrist controller positioned in your line of sight. Just a finger tap fine-tunes warmth and comfort. Slip them on, then slide the liners into your favorite riding gloves for a thin but remarkably effective barrier against arctic temps.
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex liners can be worn directly against the skin
- Glove liner can be used in combination with the Heated One-Touch Programmable 12V Jacket Liner (sold separately) or as a standalone piece using the BTC 12V Switch (sold separately)
- Heated in between the fingers and on back of hand
- Safe infrared technology that generates immediate heat to penetrate the body for deep warmth
- Carbon NanoCore Heating Elements heat faster to produce immediate heat with less power use than conventional wire-based elements
- Adjustable closure with woven label on cuff
OtherOne-Touch and the BTC heated gear is NOT compatible with any previous heated gear programs offered by Harley-Davidson®
Built for the RideYes
Shell fabric90% polyester, 10% spandex
Warranty3 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Do the gloves plug in or are they battery? How long is the cord if they plug in, and what type of plug? Cigarette lighter type of plug?
Can you use them without using any other heated gear?
Any way for them to work with last year's heated jacket liner?
I have a heated H-D Jacket. The jacket connections are also male.????
What option for medium size hands
Please Hold Your Iron Horses