Season and temperature have no hold on you. Our innovative heated gear offers solutions to extend your riding season. The Heated BTC 12V Waterproof Riding Overpant features a built-in temperature controller (BTC) on the leg with three heat settings. Engineered for a simple connection to the bike's 12V electrical system, the Built-In Temperature Controller manages a three-panel heating system: one on each leg and one back waist. Sized to fit comfortably over jeans, so there's no need to "up size." To keep you in full-body comfort, pair our men's heated motorcycle pants with the coordinating jacket liner and gauntlet gloves.
- Waterproof 100% nylon with polyester lining
- Exterior zipper body armor pockets at knees and heat shields on lower inner legs
- Power-stretch waist with adjustable waist tabs
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping
- Features a built-in temperature controller on left thigh with three settings and a three-panel heating system: one on each leg and one back waist
- Connects to the bike 12V electrical system, Includes y-plug splitter
- Sized to fit over jeans, do not size up
- Download the BTC Heated Gear Overview for additional product details, popular gear connections and answers to common questions
OtherOne-Touch and the BTC heated gear is NOT compatible with any previous heated gear programs offered by Harley-Davidson®
Built for the RideYes
Warranty3 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
What Size To Buy?
Compatible with one touch heated sock liners?
Does this pair up with Heated BTC 12V Jacket Liner? If not what does?
Heated water proof pants. Why doesn't it come with the power cord.
Do they have a connection for the heated sock liner?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses