The Heated BTC 12V Waterproof Leather Gauntlet Gloves feature quality design to help ensure your palms and individual fingers stay warm and comfortable for a tireless grip. Aside from the heating technology, these men's heated motorcycle gloves also have excellent functional riding features including waterproof leather, power-stretch knuckles, reflectivity, and much more. Create a full-body warmth suit when you coordinate this gear with the Heated BTC 12V Jacket Liner and Heated BTC 12V Waterproof Riding Overpant. Or wear alone using the BTC 12V Switch (sold separately). Read on for all the specs...
- Waterproof sheepskin leather and textile with tricot lining
- Ergonomic thumb, pre-curved fingers, stretch knuckle inserts to help prevent bulking, and power-stretch knuckles
- Padded palm and anti-slip grip
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping
- Elastic wrist with adjustable tab closure
- Carbon nanocore™ heating system for fast, evenly distributed, long-lasting warmth: back of hand and each finger
- Compatible with the Heated BTC 12V Jacket Liner (98297-17VM)
- Can be worn alone using the BTC 12V Switch (98159-17VR, sold separately) to connect to the bike 12V electrical system
Built for the RideYes
Warranty3 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Will these gloves work with the jacket liner 98330-15vm?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses