- Best Seller
Show Mother Nature who's boss when you zip up the innovative Heated BTC 12V Jacket Liner. The built-in temperature controller (BTC) offers three heat settings and three heat panels to keep your upper body wrapped in warmth. A simple connection to your bike's 12V electrical system powers this men's heated jacket liner. Read on for all the specs...
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex with polyester mesh lining
- Two-way zipper front with mock neck. Extended cuffs with thumbholes.
- Features a built-in temperature controller with three heat settings and a three-panel carbon nanocore heating system for fast, evenly distributed, long-lasting warmth: two chest and one back/collar
- Built-in temperature controller controls both jacket and Heated BTC 12V Waterproof Leather Gauntlet Gloves (98298-17VM, sold separately)
- Connects to the bike 12V electrical system with a temperature control flap that stores wires and folds up when not in use
- Includes battery connecting harness
- For best performance, wear over a base layer and under a riding jacket
- Download the BTC Heated Gear Overview for additional product details, popular gear connections and answers to common questions
OtherOne-Touch and the BTC heated gear is NOT compatible with any previous heated gear programs offered by Harley-Davidson®
Built for the RideYes
Warranty3 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
What battery can be used with the BTC jacket?
Who manufactures this for Harley Davidson?
jacket seems to shut off and can't be restarted for a few min. is this normal ?
how do you calibrate the switch on the jacket?
Can this be plugged into the accessory cable port on my Harley?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses