Protect the backside of both rider and passenger from harsh road conditions. With its revolutionary suspension systems, the Harley® Hammock Rider and Passenger Touring Seat offers increased isolation from sharp road impacts.
- Manufactured from a unique blend of fibers that offer flexibility and durability
- Fabric acts like a hammock, providing 2 inches of suspension above the seat pan, with an additional 2 inches of traditional foam on top
- Internal suspension prevents "bottoming out" and provides a 30% improvement in comfort and endurance over the long haul by sheltering the rider from harsh road conditions
- For the passenger, a multiple spring-board style suspension system and 2 inches of traditional foam provides 15% improvement in passenger comfort
- Easy to clean and maintain
Fits '97-'07 Road King® and FLHX models. Seat width 18.0"; passenger pillion width 15.5".
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Seat Width18.0 Inch
Pillion Width15.50 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSeat, grab strap, and seat bracket
will seat 52000075 fit 99 road king police
How much higher is the passenger pad than a stock 2006 Rd King? My wife is worried about getting her stubby little legs over it.
This seat is 18-in wide - will i be able to open my hard saddle bags on my '07 Road King? Seems like the added width would interfer with the lid.
Is there a "driver" backrest for the Hammock Rider.? Also, why not leather?
Does the 52000075 fit with an adjustable backrest 52593-09A ?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses