Experience the ultimate in superior ride quality with these Premium Touring Shocks. These shocks utilize a single tube, nitrogen charged emulsion design.
- Standard Ride Height
- Offers enhanced compression and rebound damping compared to the Original Equipment-style air adjustable shocks
- Provides a controlled yet plush ride with less bottoming
- Larger chambers (40mm diameter pistons and 14mm rods) allow these shocks to react more quickly to impacts - this keeps the tires tracking while minimizing harshness transmitted through the frame
- Knob behind the left saddlebag allows the rider to conveniently modify the spring preload via a hydraulic adjuster
- Available in Standard Ride Height and Low Ride Height versions
Fits '09-'16 Touring models (except models equipped with lowered front ends).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Installation of any accessory suspension components may affect cornering clearance and jiffy stand operation. This could distract the rider, causing loss of control and death or serious injury.
Position on BikeRear
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxRigh and left hand adjustable shocks
What are the weight ratings for the springs?
Why does only one shock have adjustment?
will these handle heavier loads? my wife and i are pushing 550 total with no gear.
Parts list question
What size rear shocks are on my 2015 street glide CVA
Please Hold Your Iron Horses