Rest assured, we made no compromise in validating the design and testing of the Genuine Performance Riding Jeans. These jeans feature a patented best-in-class ROOMOTO lining that offers double the abrasion resistance and has passed CE abrasion, tear and burst tests. H-D® Performance Riding Jeans provide added protection for comfort and style while on the bike or off.
- 64% cotton, 35% polyester, 1% elastane. 12.3 oz. denim.
- 100% polyester mesh lining to the knee for moisture-wicking and comfort.
- Lined in all key zones with ROOMOTO protective lining that has passed CE abrasion, tear and burst tests.
- Body armor pockets at hip and knee fit FXRG® Body Armor (sold separately).
- Mid-rise sits just below the natural waist. Straight leg with slight boot cut to fit over riding boots.
- Classic five-pocket jeans styling with unique left side coin pocket for rider convenience.
- Available in 34" inseam.
Built for the RideYes
Armor pocketsBody armor pockets at knees and hips
Fabric64% cotton, 35% polyester, 1% elastane
Product Weight12.3 oz denim
Warranty90 day limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Considering the materials these are made of, how often should they be washed? Will excessive washing be detrimental to the performance of the product?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses