Feel a little cramped when your feet are placed on the standard-location mid-controls? This kit eliminates the "knees-high" riding attitude while maintaining a sporty upright riding posture.
- Repositions the controls 2" forward of the stock location
- Forward location provides an open path for your feet to aid maneuvering the bike while parking
- Improves access to the jiffy stand for a shorter rider
- Installation retains Original Equipment or accessory footpegs and brake and shift linkages
- Includes chrome left and right footrest brackets, brake and shift levers, and installation hardware
Fits '06-'17 Dyna® models with mid-controls. Original Equipment riding position on '14-'17 FXDL and FXDLS models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxChrome left and right footrest brackets, brake and shift levers, and installation hardware
Does a 2010 FXDC Superglide come from the factory with Mid Controls or with these extended controls?
Will these work with a thunderheader? Thanks
Is this same with existing 2014 FXDL?
Does this also come in black?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses