Since 1984, Dunlop® Tires has provided Original Equipment and service replacement tires for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles. Dunlop® is recognized as the world-leader in motorcycle tire design, engineering and manufacturing excellence.
- 21" front tire
- Three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts offers greater load-carrying capacity and stability
- Computer-optimized tread profile with offset center groove improves rider confidence over rain grooves and steel-grated bridges, while reducing cupping for even wear
- Available in blackwall, slim whitewall, wide whitewall and engraved wide whitewall styles
Fits '96-'10 XL883 and XL1200C, '81-'86 FXWG, '87-'94 FXLR, '99 FXR2, '93-'08 FXDWG and ’07-’08 FXDSE models. Also fits '84-'07 FXST, '99-'07 FXSTB, '86-'07 FXSTC, '00-'07 FXSTD, '88-'06 FXSTS, '03-'04 FXSTDSE, '07 FXSTSSE and '11-'13 FXS models.
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI
- Softail Standard FXST
- Night Train FXSTB
- Night Train EFI FXSTBI
- Softail Deuce FXSTD
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI
- CVO Softail Deuce FXSTDSE2
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI
- Springer Softail FXSTS
- Springer Softail EFI FXSTSI
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Use only H-D® approved tires. See an H-D® dealer. Using non-approved tires or mixing approved tires from different manufacturers on the same motorcycle, can adversely affect stability, which could result in death or serious injury.
Position on BikeFront
Rim Size2.15 x 21 Inch
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxTire only
What is the weigth of the tire?
whats the difference between a MH90-21 54h and a MH9-21 56h front tire?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses