Keep your cool. This easy to install Oil Cooler features a thermostatically controlled fan that provides continuous flow of cooling air – even while the bike is idling in traffic or moving at low speed.
- Ideal for bikes that see parade duty and other low speed or continuous idle situations
- Perfect addition to a bike modified with high performance components
- Fan automatically engages when the engine oil temperature rises
- When in operation, the Fan Assisted Oil Cooler can provide up to a 50 degree drop in oil temperature
- Unlike other models, the Harley-Davidson® Fan Assisted Oil Cooler utilizes weather-rated fans and electronics that are designed for the harsh motorcycle environment
- Engineered as a bolt-on replacement for the Original Equipment oil cooler, the Fan Assisted Oil Cooler is plug-and-play compatible with your bike’s wiring harness
- ECM reprogramming by a Harley-Davidson® Dealer is required to complete the installation
- No splicing or rewiring is required
Fits '17-later Touring models equipped with air/oil-cooled Milwaukee-Eight® engines. Does not fit models equipped with Twin-Cooled™ engines. Not compatible with Oil Cooler Cover P/N 25700633 or 25700634. Original Equipment on oil-cooled Police and Freewheeler® models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
ECM reprogramming by a Harley-Davidson® Dealer is required to complete the installation.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxOil cooler assembly, hoses and worm-drive clamps
Please Hold Your Iron Horses