- Best Seller
- More Sizes
The rugged look and great quality of H-D® Performance boots by Wolverine will be the perfect addition to your riding collection. The Faded Glory Performance Boots include features such as:
- Full grain leather upper with an oil-resistant rubber lug outsole
- Full-length cushion sock lining
- Goodyear® welt construction - the most durable method for bonding the sole to the boot
- Shaft height: 7.5"; Heel height: 1.75"
- Wolverine style number: D91003
Built for the RideYes
Heel height1.75 in
Oil resistant outsoleYes
Shaft height7.50 in
Material ContentFull grain leather upper
WarrantyWolverine Worldwide Manufacturer Warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
ManufacturerManufactured by Wolverine Worldwide, Inc.
what does shaft height mean on faded glory boots?
Measuring My Foot For Correct Shoe Size
I have a pair of these that are steel toed, are these or do you have any??
i have a eee width. what boot do u recommend? my 2004 boots died last summer
Where is this made? What is the Country of origin?
You Might Also Like
Please Hold Your Iron Horses