- Best Seller
- More Sizes
The rugged look and great quality of H-D® Performance boots by Wolverine will be the perfect addition to your riding collection. The Faded Glory Performance Boots include features such as:
- Full grain leather upper with an oil-resistant rubber lug outsole
- Full-length cushion sock lining
- Goodyear® welt construction - the most durable method for bonding the sole to the boot
- Shaft height: 7.5"; Heel height: 1.75"
- Wolverine style number: D91003
Built for the RideYes
Heel height1.75 in
Oil resistant outsoleYes
Shaft height7.50 in
Material ContentFull grain leather upper
WarrantyWolverine Worldwide Manufacturer Warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
ManufacturerManufactured by Wolverine Worldwide, Inc.
Do these boots come in size 15 wide width?
what does shaft height mean on faded glory boots?
Measuring My Foot For Correct Shoe Size
I have a pair of these that are steel toed, are these or do you have any??
i have a eee width. what boot do u recommend? my 2004 boots died last summer
Please Hold Your Iron Horses