Extensively tested with a panel of riders between 5'-0" to 5'-5" tall, this Extreme Reach® Handlebar and recommended riser combination was proven to be the most ergonomically pleasing handlebar for many Dyna® and Softail® models.
- Chrome finish
- Shaped to provide the ideal balance of pull back and width
- Produces an overall pull back of 11.0" and a tip-to-tip width of 30.0" when combined with Curved Riser Kit P/N 56266-09 (sold separately and shown in second image)
- Hands fall naturally in place and the narrow width reduces your stretch while making low-speed turns and parking lot maneuvers
- See Guides tab for additional components required for installation
Fits '06-'17 Dyna® (except '14-'17 FXDL) and '00-'17 Softail® models (except FLSS, FLSTFBS, FXCW, FXCWC, FXS, FXSB, FXSTD and Springer™). Does not fit CVO™ models. All models require separate purchase of additional installation components.
- Street Bob EFI FXDBI
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI
- 35th Anniversary Super Glide FXDI35
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI
- Heritage Softail FLST
- Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC
- Heritage Softail Classic EFI FLSTCI
- Fat Boy FLSTF
- Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI
- Heritage Softail EFI FLSTI
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI
- Softail Standard FXST
- Night Train FXSTB
- Night Train EFI FXSTBI
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Installation of some handlebars and risers may require a change in clutch and/or throttle cable and brake lines for some models. Handlebar height is regulated in many locations. Check local laws to ensure your motorcycle meets applicable regulations.
Material Diameter1.0 Inch
Base Width11.75 Inch
Knurl Center-to-Center3.14 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxHandlebar only
Sold SeparatelyCurved Riser Kit P/N 56266-09
What does "n/a" mean on the fitment chart for these handlebars? The part isn't needed? Not available?
Will This work with my current Controls
Dimensions of the bars
Will this fit in the stock raiser of my 2015 FXDB Street Bob?
Will this handlebar fit 2016 fatboy lo without re-wiring?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses