The Essence Sun Shield B07 3/4 Helmet includes one of the most versatile designs on the road. Thanks to both a removable visor and a removable face shield, the helmet can be worn in four different configurations. There's so much more to this 3/4 motorcycle helmet. Read the bullets for all the specs...
- Polycarbonate shell with double D-ring chin strap, velocity flow ventilation, and retractable Sun Shield
- Face shield features UV protection and anti-scratch coating
- Removable, washable liner and contoured cheek pads
- Exterior compartment accommodates the Bell-specific Sena SMH10 Bluetooth® and Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 stereo headset and intercom
- Can wear helmet four ways with removable visor and removable face shield
- Custom graphics on back and a helmet bag included
- Meets DOT Safety Standard FMVSS218
- Bell, 3 lbs. 6 oz.
Built for the RideYes
Material ContentPolycarbonate shell
Product Weight3 lbs. 6 oz.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
CertificationsMeets DOT Safety Standard FMVSS218
ManufacturerManufactured for Harley-Davidson by Bell
Where do i find the side trim caps that you would put in place when you remove the visor on the Essence Sun Shield helmet?
Can you use SENA 20s directly on this helmet
Are there spare visor parts avialable for sale?
Would you email me the PDF of the manual for the Essence Sun shield 3/4 helmet?
Installing a Scala Q1 headset in 3/4 Essence Helmet
Please Hold Your Iron Horses