Rising temps and hot pavement can jump your core temp fast. Keep your cool in the Elite Switchback Jacket. Zip-off outer panels of this motorcycle jacket transform it to a mesh jacket for instant and nearly allover venting. The waterproof liner adds another layer of weather defense.
- 600 denier 100% polyester with polyester mesh body and sleeve lining
- Outer panels zip off to create a mesh jacket for allover venting - Two front vertical vents and two back exit vents in zip-off panels add venting options
- Removable full-sleeve waterproof polyester liner with zipper front and hook-and-loop storm flap
- Body armor pockets at elbows and shoulders
- Bungee cord and toggle hem with adjustable waist tabs
- Two zipper hand-warmer pockets and two zipper chest pockets on zip-off panels - Interior pockets include one horizontal, one zipper vertical, and one zipper MP3 player pocket with headphone tab
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping for enhanced visibility
- Rubber, embroidered, and printed graphics
Elite Switchback Jacket is rated
Rated 5 out of
High Quality Moderate Weather Jacket
When I received the Jacket I was impressed with the quality and after taking it out for several rides now I am REALLY impressed. This is a great jacket for moderate weather. I have, of course, my heavy leather jacket for winter, and I have a thin mesh jacket for really warm weather but I felt I needed something in between and man did this jacket fit the bill. I live in an area where the temperature can vary by 20 to 25 degrees within 15 miles, and for at least half the time I was too hot in my leather jacket and too cold in my summer jacket. This jacket straddles the two temperature zones perfectly, and gives me a very, very comfortable ride throughout that temperature fluctuation. If you're looking for a jacket that's between hot and cold weather, you couldn't find a better one.
Date published: 2017-08-05
Rated 5 out of
Elite Switchback Jacket
This is the Jacket we have been waiting for. Found the jacket at High Desert HD in Meridian, Idaho. It has multiple layers so we can add or take off what we need. I don't need to pack different jackets or sweatshirts for that long ride. The layers store great on the bike. I ordered my wives jacket online, cause the store didn't have her size. Now we can ride in cold, hot, or mild weather year round. Did I say this was a great jacket? Yes it is !!
Date published: 2017-07-05
Rated 4 out of
Living in Hawaii, I needed a jacket with both great airflow and also wind blockage. During the summer, it's great to have the removable panels. It does get cold during winter and I needed to prevent cold air from hitting my stomach area. It is a great looking jacket but it does have a quirk that I didn't like. There is a bunched feeling of layers under your armpits. It also feels little tight around the lats. Just the right of amount of graphics. Not gaudy but shows your pride in riding your machine from the Motor Company.
Date published: 2017-01-21
Rated 5 out of
This is really a 3 in one jacket for all year riding. With the panel removed I ride in the Georgia heat feeling like I don't even have a jacket. Put the panel back on for fall riding & open your vents. When it gets chilly put the rain liner in & you feel the difference the liner does knocking off wind. In light rain the jacket alone does great. In heavy rain add the liner & your dry as can be. Interior pockets are big. If you don't want to throw out the big bucks on a leather jacket & a mesh jacket for all year riding, this is the jacket for you.
Date published: 2015-11-08