Add functional lighting to the rear of your Touring bike. These running, directional and brake lights command the attention of following vehicles.
- Chrome Housing/Smoked Lens
- Bright, fast-acting LED lamps glow red when the ignition is on, and intensify when the turn signals or brakes are activated
- Lamps act as a supplement to the Tour-Pak® mounted rear lighting, and also permit the removal of the Tour-Pak® with a Detachable Mounting Kit
- Housed in a low-profile chrome frame that is contoured to hug the curve of the hard saddlebags
- Self-adhesive lamps fit seamlessly beneath the saddlebag lid and add a stylish touch of color, even when the bike is parked
- Kit includes left and right lamps, modulator, and quick-disconnect wiring harness
Fits '14-later FLHT, FLHX, FLHXS, FLTRX, and FLTRXS models. Does not fit Canadian models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Disconnecting your DOT requirement brake lamp could reduce your visibility to others and result in death or serious injury.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxLeft and right lamps, modulator, and quick-disconnect wiring harness
Is there a video for the install on a street glide 2017?
Italian Road Glide Special 2015
Why don't the brake lights work?
right side brake light and blinker do not work when bike is hot, work fine when bike is cold
2015 Fat Bob (FXDF) install
Please Hold Your Iron Horses