Add functional lighting to the rear of your Touring bike. These running, directional and brake lights command the attention of following vehicles.
- Chrome Housing/Red Lens
- Bright, fast-acting LED lamps glow red when the ignition is on, and intensify when the turn signals or brakes are activated
- Lamps act as a supplement to the Tour-Pak® mounted rear lighting, and also permit the removal of the Tour-Pak® with a Detachable Mounting Kit
- Housed in a low-profile chrome frame that is contoured to hug the curve of the hard saddlebags
- Self-adhesive lamps fit seamlessly beneath the saddlebag lid and add a stylish touch of color, even when the bike is parked
- Kit includes left and right lamps, modulator, and quick-disconnect wiring harness
Fits '14-later FLHR models, '14-'15 FLHTKSE, '14 FLHRSE and '15 FLTRUSE models. Also fits Canadian FLHRXS, FLHX, FLHXS, FLTRX and FLTRXS models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Disconnecting your DOT requirement brake lamp could reduce your visibility to others and result in death or serious injury.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxLeft and right lamps, modulator, and quick-disconnect wiring harness
I purchased your Electra Glo LED lights right after purchasing my new 2015 Ultra in December, 2014. The right side light apparently had a faulty seal
Fitment of this assembly to a 2015 Road King
I purchased these lights when I purchased my 2014 Harley cvo limited at the same dealer I purchased these lights.
What do I do with the existing amber turn signals?
Will this plug and play with the Air Wing LED light I have now?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses