Since 1984, Dunlop® Tires has provided Original Equipment and service replacement tires for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles. Dunlop® is recognized as the world-leader in motorcycle tire design, engineering and manufacturing excellence.
- 16" rear tire
- Bold Harley-Davidson® script on the sidewall
- MT Multi-Tread rear tire incorporates a tough tread compound in the center that runs cooler to provide stability
- Excellent traction under braking and long life and to each side is a section of lateral-grip compound that enhances traction at higher lean angles for great grip while cornering
- Reinforced multi-layer tire carcass gives the tire strength for long life and provides stability at highway speeds and maximum lean angles
- Bold, angled lateral grooves in the tread pattern evacuate water from the contact patch on wet roads
Fits '18-later FLSB models and '14-later Touring models (except FLHRC, FLHRSE, FLHXSE). Fits '09-'13 FLHR, FLHX, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTCU, FLHTCUSE, FLHTK, FLTR, FLTRU and '10-'13 FLTRX models. Fits '09-'13 FLHP/E FLHTP models. Also fits '14-'17 FLHXS and '15-'17 FLTRXS.
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Use only H-D® approved tires. See an H-D® dealer. Using non-approved tires or mixing approved tires from different manufacturers on the same motorcycle, can adversely affect stability, which could result in death or serious injury.
Position on BikeRear
Rim Size5.00 x 16 Inch
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxTire only
is there any danger in using a tube in this tire on a tubeless wheel ?
What is the load rating of this tire
Is this a radial or bias ply tire?
What is the tread depth on the new Dunlop 16 in. Rear - 180/65B16 BW
Please Hold Your Iron Horses