Since 1984, Dunlop® Tires has provided Original Equipment and service replacement tires for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles. Dunlop® is recognized as the world-leader in motorcycle tire design, engineering and manufacturing excellence.
- 18" rear tire
- Bold Harley-Davidson® script on the sidewall
- MT Multi-Tread rear tire incorporates a tough tread compound in the center that runs cooler to provide stability
- Excellent traction under braking and long life and to each side is a section of lateral-grip compound that enhances traction at higher lean angles for great grip while cornering
- Reinforced multi-layer tire carcass gives the tire strength for long life and provides stability at highway speeds and maximum lean angles
- Bold, angled lateral grooves in the tread pattern evacuate water from the contact patch on wet roads
- Available in blackwall, slim white and wide-white sidewall styles
Fits '09 FLTRSE, '17-later FLHRXS, '18-later FLHXS, '18-later FLTRXS, '10-later FLHXSE, '11 FLTRUSE, '12-'13 and '18-later FLTRXSE, '13-'14 FLHRSE.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Use only H-D® approved tires. See an H-D® dealer. Using non-approved tires or mixing approved tires from different manufacturers on the same motorcycle, can adversely affect stability, which could result in death or serious injury.
Position on BikeRear
Rim Size5.00 x 18 Inch
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxTire only
I've heard that if I want to buy a tire from a dealership, it has to be mounted by them, instead of doing it myself. Is that true?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses