Since 1984, Dunlop® Tires has provided Original Equipment and service replacement tires for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles. Dunlop® is recognized as the world-leader in motorcycle tire design, engineering and manufacturing excellence.
- 16" front tire
- Wide whitewall
- Bold Harley-Davidson® script on the sidewall
- MT Multi-Tread rear tire incorporates a tough tread compound in the center that runs cooler to provide stability
- Excellent traction under braking and long life and to each side is a section of lateral-grip compound that enhances traction at higher lean angles for great grip while cornering
- Reinforced multi-layer tire carcass gives the tire strength for long life and provides stability at highway speeds and maximum lean angles
- Bold, angled lateral grooves in the tread pattern evacuate water from the contact patch on wet roads
- Available in blackwall, slim white and wide-white sidewall styles
Use only H-D® approved tires. See an H-D® dealer. Using non-approved tires or mixing approved tires from different manufacturers on the same motorcycle, can adversely affect stability, which could result in death or serious injury.
Dunlop 16 in. Front - D408F 130/90B16 is rated
Rated 5 out of
I've put 22,000 miles on these tires since new over the last 2 years on my Road King. They've taken me to Sturgis twice (running 80-85 MPH across SD in the summer sun), Daytona twice, and lots of other places. I ride back roads, city streets, interstates, and everything in between. Even in the rain, they track true and grip just fine. I don't see any reason to replace them with anything else - best motorcycle tires I've seen in a long time.
Date published: 2016-10-21
Rated 3 out of
Time for new ones may look for something other than this one
2012 Roadking Classic bought new. I got 10K miles out of the rear tire then had to replace and 20K miles out of the front tire and have to replace. 98% riding solo no additional weight.
Sure would like to get more miles out of them than that. Going to shop around and see if there is something better. Other than that, have no problems with the tires. Good ride.
Date published: 2014-09-11
Rated 1 out of
Yellow Ring on White Walls
I have had this tire now for about 18 months and although I am happy with the performance of the tire in general, I am disappointed with the white wall aspect. No matter what I do to clean/bleach the white wall, there is a noticeable yellow ring around the edge of the white wall about 1/4 inch thick. The rest of the white wall is clean except for this yellow ring. Same tire on the rear but no issues with the yelolow ring?? Unfortunately my Road King Classic doesn't look completely clean wth this yellow ring on the front tire.
Date published: 2014-06-03