Chill out. The Dual Cool Cooling Vest & Cooling Kit doubles the chill for comfort in extreme heat. Designed with stretch panels for a close fit, the lightweight hydration vest features an embedded HyperKewl™ lining that absorbs water when you give it a quick soak (1-2 minutes). It slowly evaporates for a cooling effect that lasts 1-2 hours. For a greater cooling factor, lay inserts flat in the fridge, freezer, or cooler with ice water for a minimum of 45 minutes, then slip them in the interior pockets of the soaked vest. Expect 2-3 hours of refreshing coolness. A handy insulated tote stores your vest and four cool packs, plus room for a water bottle or two.
- Offers two ways to stay cool by soaking vest and using cool packs
- 100% nylon body with embedded HyperKewl™ lining. Lining absorbs and holds water that slowly evaporates to provide a cooling effect for 2 hours. Vest is fully hydrated when soaked for 1-2 minutes. Garment can be rehydrated up to 100 uses
- For even greater cooling, insert four non-toxic carbon based phase change cool packs into the four interior vest pockets.
- To activate cool packs, lay flat in the fridge, freezer, or cooler with ice water for a minimum of 45 minutes, then insert into the hydrated vest. Cool packs can be reused for up to 1,000 uses.
- Zipper front
- Contrasting stretch mesh panels provide a close fit
- Rubber patch on left chest
- Includes vest, four freezable cool packs, and thermal tote bag
Shell fabric100% nylon body
Shell lining fabricHyperKewl™ lining
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
how much weight gain does the vest get after a 3 minute soak.
Is the cooling vest washable?
When did this product come out? I can't find one review anywhere online for this
Please Hold Your Iron Horses