Change your riding style in less than 60 seconds. The ultimate in touring flexibility, this Tour-Pak® Rack makes the convenience and protection of a Razor-Pak, Chopped, King, or Leather Tour-Pak® Luggage System a simple on-and-off proposition.
- Simple turn latches mount the rack to the bike's docking points
- Replace Tour-Pak® with detachable sissy bar upright for around-town cruising
- Mounting rack positions a Tour-Pak® behind the passenger pillion, allowing a passenger to use the luggage as a supporting backrest
- Tour-Pak®, Passenger Backrest Pad, and Docking Hardware Kit sold separately
- Adjustable over a .75" range
Fits '09-'13 FLHR, FLHRC, FLHT, FLHX, FLTR, FLTRX, FLHXSE/2/3, FLTRSE3 and FLTRXSE/2 models. Requires separate purchase of 4-Point Docking Hardware Kit. FLHX and FLTR models require separate purchase of Tour-Pak® Antenna Relocation Kit P/N 76556-09. FLHXSE/2/3, FLTRSE3 and FLTRXSE/2 models require separate purchase of BOOM! Audio Hidden Antenna Kit P/N 76000266.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Do not use this rack as a seat. Do not exceed the fender rack weight capacity. Using as a seat or exceeding this capacity could cause handling problems which could result in loss of control and death or serious injury.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxMounting rack and hardware
Sold Separately4-Point Docking Hardware, Tour-Pak, Backrest Pad
I'm looking at buying 2017 RGS, have a 2010. Why does it list same detachable backrest for both but not detachable tour pack rack?
Is it lockable?
Does this fit a CVO Road King FLHRSE5?
Will this two up tour pack fit with my detachable back rest
Will this fit on my 2011 Ultra Limited ? If not which model do I need to buy ?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses