Change your riding style in less than 60 seconds. The ultimate in touring flexibility, this Tour-Pak® Rack makes the convenience and protection of a Razor-Pak, Chopped, King, or Leather Tour-Pak® Luggage System a simple on-and-off proposition.
- Simple turn latches mount the rack to the bike's docking points
- Replace Tour-Pak® with detachable sissy bar upright for around-town cruising
- Rack positions a Tour-Pak® behind the passenger pillion, allowing a passenger to use the luggage as a supporting backrest
- Tour-Pak®, Passenger Backrest Pad, and Docking Hardware Kit sold separately
- Adjustable over a .75" range
Fits '97-'08 Road King®, FLHT, FLHX and FLTR models equipped with required docking hardware. FLTR and FLHX models require Antenna Relocation Kit P/N 76326-00A. Does not fit with Layback License Plate Mounting Kit P/N 53385-00. Some EU registration plates may interfere with Tour-Pak® Rack. Models with rear fender tip trim can be adapted with the separate purchase of License Plate Relocation Kit P/N 60095-00A.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Do not use this rack as a seat. Do not exceed the fender rack weight capacity. Using as a seat or exceeding this capacity could cause handling problems which could result in loss of control and death or serious injury.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxMounting rack and hardware
Sold SeparatelyTour-Pak, passenger backrest pad, docking hardware
I have 2004 RK classic , it appears I have PN 60210-07 layback license plate holder . Will tour pac rack 53276-04A work on my bike ?Thanks
Does it work with the sissy bar quick release mounts already on my 06 road king classic?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses