Install the Sport or Leather Tour-Pak® carrier in a comfortable back supporting position. The rack is designed to position the Tour-Pak® luggage for solo riding and is adjustable over a 3/4" range.
- Designed to position the Tour-Pak® luggage for solo riding and is adjustable over a 3/4" range
- Remove the Tour-Pak® luggage from the convenient detachable hardware, add a passenger pillion, and the bike is ready for two-up riding
- Tour-Pak®, passenger backrest pad and docking hardware sold separately
- Requires separate purchase of appropriate Docking Hardware
Fits '00-'05 Softail® models (except FXSTD). Fits '06 FLST, FLSTF and '06-'17 FLSTC, FLSTN, FLSTSC models. Designed to accept Color-Matched Sport Tour-Pak® or Leather Tour-Pak® Luggage System. Requires separate purchase of appropriate Docking Hardware. Some models require a separate purchase of Direction Relocation Kit. See Matrix for specific application. Some EU registration plates may interfere with Tour-Pak® Rack. Models with rear fender tip trim can be adapted with the separate purchase of License Plate Relocation Kit P/N 60095-00A.
- Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC
- Heritage Softail Classic EFI FLSTCI
- Fat Boy FLSTF
- Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI
- Custom Vehicle Operations Fat Boy FLSTFSE
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC
- Softail Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI
- Softail Standard FXST
- Night Train FXSTB
- Night Train EFI FXSTBI
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI
- Springer Softail FXSTS
- Springer Softail EFI FXSTSI
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxTour-Pak mounting rack and mounting hardware. Click the Fitment tab above for additional installation requirements.
Sold SeparatelyTour-Pak, passenger backrest pad, docking hardware
WIll this rack fit onto the same mounting points on the bike as the two up detachable backrest that we have now does?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses