Who says you can't have stylish boots with excellent quality when you're kicking back off-the-bike? Treat yourself with the Darrol Boots, part of our brand new Black Label footwear collection.
- Full grain leather upper with a simulated leather outsole and rubber street side
- Full length cushion sock lining
- Goodyear® welt construction - the most durable method for bonding the sole to the boot
- Shaft height: 5.5"; Heel height: 1.25"
- Wolverine style number: D93192
Built for the RideNo
Heel height1.25 in
Oil resistant outsoleNo
Shaft height5.50 in
Material ContentFull grain leather upper
WarrantyWolverine Worldwide Manufacturer Warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
ManufacturerManufactured by Wolverine Worldwide, Inc.
Does it still have good grip to ride with? And I have gone to Harley stores and they say it's also a riding boot
Do any of the boots come in EE width?
Ordered a 9.5 and received a size way bigger than 9.5
None of my local dealers have this boot and size 8 is currently not available online. How can I get this boot?
You Might Also Like
Please Hold Your Iron Horses