If we had to describe the Convertible Packable Mid-Layer Jacket in a single word, it'd be "Versatile." This layer gives you two-in-one style with the zip-off sleeves – one moment it's a jacket; the next it's a vest. And because the lightweight layer features body mapping stretch panels, this non-bulking gear layers effortlessly under a riding jacket for extra defense when the weather turns. The quilted 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation helps ensure comfort in the chilliest forecasts. Great on its own or under gear, this versatile men's casual jacket folds up so it's easy to tuck into a saddle bag "just in case."
- 100% nylon ripstop with quilted 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Mock neck collar, zipper front, and inset cuffs
- Zip-off sleeves convert jacket to vest
- Bungee cord and toggle hem
- Contrasting stretch panels on sides and sleeves for less bulk when worn under a jacket
- Quilted stitching throughout
- Printed graphics on left chest
- Back pocket for self storage
Shell fabric100% nylon ripstop with quilted 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
Warranty90 day limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
How do you pack this up?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses