Complete your look from head to toe with H-D® Performance footwear by Wolverine. The Collins Performance Boots look great on or off the bike and include features such as:
- Full grain leather and mesh upper
- Lightweight flexible midsole with rubber street side
- Mesh lining
- ShockAbsorbers Twin Pad™ Comfort Technology cushions the foot and absorbs shock with each step for increased comfort
- Goodyear® welt construction - the most durable method for bonding the sole to the boot
- YKK® locking inside zipper with Velcro® closure
- Shaft height: 9.5"; Heel height: 1.5"
- Wolverine style number: D96112
Built for the RideYes
Heel height1.50 in
Oil resistant outsoleYes
Shaft height5.50 in
Material ContentFull grain leather and mesh upper
WarrantyWolverine Worldwide Manufacturer Warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
ManufacturerManufactured by Wolverine Worldwide, Inc.
Why don't these boots or most Harley boots for that matter, come in a wide width? Who is making these decisions?
Do these shoes run "true to size"?
Do these come in wide width?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses