Designed in conjunction with the system-matched components of the Screamin’ Eagle® Milwaukee-Eight® Stage IV Performance Kit, these CNC-Ported Cylinder Heads have been meticulously machined to optimize air/fuel flow and velocity. Starting with a unique Screamin' Eagle® cylinder head casting, the Screamin’ Eagle® team has dedicated countless hours of computer simulation and flow bench testing to maximize the flow through the intake and exhaust ports.
- Black granite highlighted
- Factory equipped with high performance valve springs that remain stable with high lift cams and in and high RPM operation
- Ports are meticulously machined on our five axis CNC machine to increase the velocity of the intake charge and to maximize exhaust scavenging
- When combined with a larger bore throttle body, Cylinder Heads provide improved efficiency of cylinder filling, leading to more explosive power and increased rear wheel torque when compared to stock
Replacement cylinder heads for '17-later CVO™ Twin-Cooled Touring models equipped with Screamin’ Eagle® Milwaukee-Eight® Stage IV Kits. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. See Dealer for details.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxFront and Rear CNC Ported Heads
Sold SeparatelyScreamin’ Eagle Pro Street Tuner P/N 41000008C
Upgrade Stage LevelStage IV
Please Hold Your Iron Horses