Mounted on the fork tubes below the upper triple tree, these Clip-On Handlebars place the rider in a low and aggressive tank-hugging riding posture. Ideal for carving corners and splitting lanes, these Clip-On bars narrow the overall width of the bike and keep the rider tightly tucked into the machine for a "one-with-the-bike" feeling.
- Gloss black
- 55mm Fork
- Fully adjustable for reach and height
- Individual 12.25" bars are engineered from solid aluminum for strength
- Drilled and dimpled to accept bar-end mirrors and standard hand controls
- Bars are secured to the fork tubes with precision-machined clamps and aircraft grade hardware
- Kit includes bars, fork clamps and all mounting hardware
- Individual vehicle applications may require separate purchase of instrument mount and cables or brake lines
Fits '16-later XL1200CX models with 55mm forks. Does not fit with Heated Hand Grips. All models may require separate purchase of additional components.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Installation of some handlebars and risers may require a change in clutch and/or throttle cable and brake lines for some models. Handlebar height is regulated in many locations. Check local laws to ensure your motorcycle meets applicable regulations.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxBars, fork clamps, and all required mounting hardware
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Please Hold Your Iron Horses