The rugged look and great quality of H-D® Performance boots by Wolverine will be the perfect addition to your riding collection. The Carter Boots include features such as:
- Leather upper with a lightweight EVA rubber outsole
- Removable dual-density sock lining
- Goodyear® welt construction - the most durable method for bonding the sole to the boot
- YKK® locking inside zipper ensures that your boots stay zipped
- Shaft height: 6"; Heel height: 1.25"
- Wolverine style number: D96006
Built for the RideYes
Heel height1.25 in
Oil resistant outsoleYes
Shaft height6.00 in
Material ContentLeather upper
WarrantyWolverine Worldwide Manufacturer Warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
ManufacturerManufactured by Wolverine Worldwide, Inc.
Are These Boots Steel Toe, If So, How Are They Rated?
Do these boots come in wide widths, and if not, why?
Should mink oil or waterproofing spray be applied to these boots?
where can i get replacement insoles for my pair of carter series boots (like the ones that came in them)
WHAT IS A DUEL DENSITY SOCK LINING?
You Might Also Like
Please Hold Your Iron Horses