We engineered the Capstone Sun Shield Modular Helmet with essential comfort-focused qualities. Like better venting to keep it cool inside. And a washable liner that wicks moisture and battles bacteria. For high-function features, we designed a tinted Sun Shield that deploys without effort and a unique pinlock system to swap shields. For all the specs on this modular motorcycle helmet, read on...
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell with double D-ring chin strap and a lightweight comfort chin bar
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System for full front-to-back airflow to help flush out heat and humidity
- One-Touch Integrated tinted Sun Shield deploys quickly and easily
- Face shield features 95% UV protection, an anti-scratch coating, and uses the QuickSlide shield replacement system for quick, secure, tool-free removal and installation
- SuperCool moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial interior liner is removable and washable
- Features custom graphics, and includes a helmet bag
- Meets DOT Safety Standard FMVSS218
- 3 lbs. 13 oz
Built for the RideYes
Venting typeAdvanced Channel Venting System allows front-to-back airflow to help flush out heat and humidity
Material ContentAdvanced polycarbonate composite shell
Product Weight3 lbs. 13 oz
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
CertificationsMeets DOT Safety Standard FMVSS218
ManufacturerManufactured for Harley-Davidson by HJC
can the face sheild be changed to a tinted one?
one of the screws (phillips) fell out while i was riding....its one that holds the face on and kind of acts as a hinge. Are these screws available of
Chin strap removal and use?
Pin lock insert
what are the top 10 headsets that fit this helmet
Please Hold Your Iron Horses