Take a big step up the technology ladder. The Boom!™ Box 6.5GT Infotainment System is the ideal upgrade for Touring models equipped with the standard Boom!™ Box 4.3 radio. One look at the brilliant 6.5 display, and you know that this is something special.
- Factory-equipped with AM/FM radio, weather alert, integrated iPod® and USB audio device playback, map-based GPS navigation, and Bluetooth® pairing of mobile phones
- Features a low distortion 25 watt/channel amplifier that has been optimized for great sound in an open-air environment
- Cleaner, sharper sound at volumes up to 25% louder than previous Original Equipment radios
- Built-in automatic volume control compensates for the increased noise levels as speed increases
- Automatically adjusts the bass and treble for optimal performance
- Glove-friendly touchscreen, joystick hand controls and hands-free voice recognition
- Optional Bike-to-Bike communication, SiriusXM satellite radio, XM® weather and traffic services, and other features are also available
- For use on domestic models
Fits '14-later Touring models with the Boom!™ Box 4.3 audio system.
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxRadio only
Can you finance the radio through Harley-Davidson?
Which 6.5 gt kit fits a 2017 Road Glide?
iNSTALLED ON 2015 ROAD GLIDE?
New Boom! 6.5 Radio Kit. GPS Antenna? Does GPS antenna come in box w/radio or sold separate?
How do i find the TRIP SWITCH to down load the software updates?
You Might Also Like
Boom! Audio High Performance 6.5 in. Fairing Speakers
Boom! Audio Front Speaker Trim
High Output Charging System
Please Hold Your Iron Horses