Capture every note. Boom!™ Bagger High Performance Speakers are designed for maximum performance in the harsh motorcycle environment.
- 2-way speaker design with separate full-range element and grill-mounted tweeter provides improved high frequency response that helps cut through the road and wind noise
- Increased speaker sensitivity provides louder output than Original Equipment speakers and the leading competition at the same volume setting, resulting in reduced distortion for improved clarity at speed
- Vibration-tested 5-1/4" waterproof 2 ohm speakers feature injection molded woofer cones with a high-flux Neodymium magnet
- Sized to be a direct replacement for the factory speakers with no modification to the speaker housing
- Complete kit includes two-way speaker design with separate custom grill-mounted tweeters, electronic crossovers, and plug and play wiring connections
- Speakers feature two-year warranty
Fits '06-'13 Street Glide®, Electra Glide®, and Trike models equipped with fairing mount speakers and Advanced Audio System radio.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
The H-D® Advanced Audio Radio or H-D® Boom!™ Audio Amplifier will power up to a total of 4 speakers. On models with only 2 fairing speakers currently installed, additional speakers can be added and powered off of the 2 remaining open channels. Additional speaker options include Boom!™ Audio Fairing Lower Speakers, Boom!™ Audio Saddlebag Lid Speakers or Boom!™ Audio Tour-Pak® Rear Speakers.
Position on BikeFront
Material Diameter5.25 Inch
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The Box2-way speaker design with separate custom grill-mounted tweeters, electronic crossovers, and plug and play wiring connections
Are these speakers sold in pairs? 2 for $169.95??
What is the power rating on these speakers? I'd like to use an existing aftermarket amplifier and want to correctly match the speakers to the amp.
would these speakers be an improvement over factory speakers and radio without updrading the amp?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses