Directionally optimized to fill the rider cockpit with sound, these 5"x 7" Stage II Saddlebag Lid Speakers provide additional depth and dimension to your rolling concert hall.
- Feature a long-throw woofer to handle the low frequencies
- Separate bridge mounted mid and high frequency drivers to handle the vocals and the high notes
- Like high-end audiophile components, each speaker is powered by two channels from our 300 watt amplifier - one channel powers the woofer, and another powers the midrange and tweeter combo
- Driven by dedicated bass and high-frequency amplifier channels, you get thumping bass response, sizzling vocals and clean distortion free performance at all volume levels
- To really pump up the bass, the closed saddlebags serve as a sealed enclosure
- Built with composite speaker frames, heavy-weight magnets and protective perforated metal grills, these weather and vibration resistant speakers are designed for life on the road
- Includes 2 three-way speakers, electronic crossovers, grills and plug-in connections. Separate purchase of amplifier and fitment-specific installation hardware is required
Fits '14-later FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHTK, FLHTKL, FLHTKSE, FLHX, FLHXS, FLTRU, FLTRUSE, FLTRX, and FLTRXS. Stock on '15-later FLHXSE and '18-later FLTRXSE models. Requires separate purchase of Color-Matched Saddlebag Lids, Boom!™ Audio Amplifier and appropriate Stage II Speaker Installation Kit. Not compatible with models equipped with Stage I Boom!™ Audio components. Dealer installation and software updates are requires.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxTwo 3-way speakers, electronic crossovers, grills and hardware
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Configuration3-way full range, Bi-amplified
Audio SizeWoofer - 5"x7", Mid-Range - 1.5", Tweeter - 1"
Crossover4th Order Active Linkwitz-Riley @ 3000Hz
Sensitivity91dB +/- 2dB
I HAVE THE SPEAKERS ALREADY AND OF COURSE THEY ARE BLOWN. I DON'T NEED THE WIRING OR COVERS WHAT IS THE PART # FOR JUST THE SPEAKERS ?
rear speakers and lid kit
Are these waterproof?
If I already have the stage 2 amp in my fairing, do I need to install the saddlebag amp? Can I hook these speakers up to the same amp?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses