Nestled in the glove boxes of the vented fairing lowers, these 6.5” Stage II speakers are angled toward the rider to provide a wall of sound.
- Stage II 3-way speakers feature a long-throw woofer for resounding bass, and a bridge mounted midrange and a separate tweeter to cover the vocals and high frequencies
- Each speaker is powered by two channels from our 300 watt amplifier - one channel powers the woofer, and another powers the mid/tweeter combo
- When powered by separate dedicated bass and high-frequency amplifier channels, you get double the power to each speaker (when compared to a Boom!™ Audio Stage I system) for higher volume and lower distortion
- A molded tray fits tightly into the fairing lower and forms a sound-optimized ported speaker enclosure for improved bass performance
- Built with composite speaker frames, heavy-weight magnets and protective perforated metal grills, these weather and vibration resistant speakers are designed for life on the road
- Complete kit includes 2 three-way speakers, fairing lower speaker trays, electronic crossovers, grills and plug-in connections. Separate purchase of amplifiers, color-matched speaker boxes and fitment-specific installation hardware is required
Fits '14-later FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHX, FLHXS, FLTRX, FLTRXS and FLTRXSE models equipped with fairing lowers. Does not fit models with Twin-Cooled engines. Requires separate purchase of Color-Matched Fairing Lower Speaker Boxes, Boom!™ Amplifier and appropriate Stage II Speaker Installation Kit. Not compatible with models equipped with Stage I Boom!™ Audio components. Dealer installation and software updates are required.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The Box2 three-way speakers, fairing lower speaker trays, electronic crossovers, grills and plug-in connections. Separate purchase of amplifiers, color-matched speaker boxes and fitment-specific installation hardware is required
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Configuration3-way full range, Bi-amplified
Audio SizeWoofer - 6.5", Mid-Range - 1.5", Tweeter - 1"
Crossover4th Order Active Linkwitz-Riley @ 3000Hz
Sensitivity91.5dB +/- 2dB
I already have stage II fairing speakers with amp. Will I need an additional amp to run these?
Stage II fairing and lower speakers
Is Harley going to make lower fairing speakers for Twin cooled? (Please)
You Might Also Like
Boom! Audio Trike Body Speaker Installation Kit
Boom! Audio Stage II Fairing Lower Speaker Installation Kit
Boom! Box 6.5GT Radio Kit - Domestic
Please Hold Your Iron Horses