Big and bold is the best way to describe the musical performance you will experience when listening to your favorite band through a Boom!™ Audio Stage II sound system. The weather-proof 3-way speakers feature high-excursion woofers for extended bass performance, and separate mid- and high-frequency drivers for rich vocals and startlingly real treble notes. Powered by a dedicated 300 watt amplifier, each pair of speakers is capable of producing “filling-rattling” volume.
- Designed to work seamlessly with the factory-installed Boom!™ Audio infotainment head unit, the Boom!™ Stage II components are system-matched and feature custom-tuned static and dynamic equalization that dial in the ideal setup for your ride
- 6.5” long-throw woofer for low frequencies, a bridge mounted mid frequency driver, and a separate tweeter for high frequencies
- Like T audiophile components, each speaker is powered by two channels from our 300 watt amplifier - one channel powers the woofer, and another powers the mid/tweeter combo
- When powered by separate dedicated bass and high-frequency amplifier channels, you are doubling the power to each speaker when compared to our Boom!™ Audio Stage I system
- Thumping bass response, sizzling vocals and clean distortion free performance at all volume levels
- Built with composite speaker frames, heavy-weight magnets and protective perforated metal grills, these weather and vibration resistant speakers are designed for life on the road
- Complete kit includes 2 three-way speakers, electronic crossovers, grills and plug-in connections
- Separate purchase of amplifiers and fitment-specific installation hardware is required
Fits ’15-later FLTRU, FLTRUSE, FLTRX and FLTRXS models. Stock on '18-later FLTRXSE models. Requires separate purchase of a Boom!™ Audio accessory amplifier. Not compatible with models equipped with Stage I Boom!™ Audio components. Dealer installation and software updates are required.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Position on BikeFront
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The Box2 three-way speakers, electronic crossovers, grills and plug-in connections
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Configuration3-way full range, Bi-amplified
Audio SizeWoofer - 6.5", Mid-Range - 1.5"; Tweeter - 1"
Crossover4th Order Active Linkwitz-Riley @ 3000Hz
Sensitivity91.5dB +/- 2dB
What is the difference of the superseded 76000594 and 76000594a ?
In the description is says they are "powered by a dedicated 300 watt amplifler". Is that true?? The dealer said I will need an amp.
What is the RMS for these speakers?
BOOM! AUDIO STAGE II 6.5 ROAD GLIDE FAIRING SPEAKERS AND AMP
Boom Audio Speakers w/ Aftermarker Amp
Please Hold Your Iron Horses