Big and bold is the best way to describe the musical performance you will experience when listening to your favorite band through a Boom!™ Audio Stage II sound system. The weather-proof 3-way speakers feature high-excursion woofers for extended bass performance, and separate mid- and high-frequency drivers for rich vocals and startlingly real treble notes. Powered by a dedicated 300 watt amplifier, each pair of speakers is capable of producing “filling-rattling” volume.
- Designed to work seamlessly with the factory-installed Boom!™ Audio infotainment head unit, the Boom!™ Stage II components are system-matched and feature custom-tuned static and dynamic equalization that dial in the ideal setup for your ride
- 6.5” long-throw woofer for low frequencies, a bridge mounted mid frequency driver, and a separate tweeter for high frequencies
- Like T audiophile components, each speaker is powered by two channels from our 300 watt amplifier - one channel powers the woofer, and another powers the mid/tweeter combo
- When powered by separate dedicated bass and high-frequency amplifier channels, you are doubling the power to each speaker when compared to our Boom!™ Audio Stage I system
- Thumping bass response, sizzling vocals and clean distortion free performance at all volume levels
- Built with composite speaker frames, heavy-weight magnets and protective perforated metal grills, these weather and vibration resistant speakers are designed for life on the road
- Complete kit includes 2 three-way speakers, electronic crossovers, grills and plug-in connections
- Separate purchase of amplifiers and fitment-specific installation hardware is required
Fits ’15-later FLTRU, FLTRUSE, FLTRX and FLTRXS models. Stock on '18-later FLTRXSE models. Requires separate purchase of a Boom!™ Audio accessory amplifier. Not compatible with models equipped with Stage I Boom!™ Audio components. Dealer installation and software updates are required.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- Boom Audio Stage II Components Chart
- Boom! Audio Stage II 6.5” Road Glide Fairing Speakers Installation Instructions
Boom!™ Audio Stage II systems with 6 or 8 speakers require installation of a High-Output Charging System P/N 29900028A.
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The Box2 three-way speakers, electronic crossovers, grills and plug-in connections
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Configuration3-way full range, Bi-amplified
Audio SizeWoofer - 6.5", Mid-Range - 1.5"; Tweeter - 1"
Crossover4th Order Active Linkwitz-Riley @ 3000Hz
Sensitivity91.5dB +/- 2dB
What is the difference of the superseded 76000594 and 76000594a ?
In the description is says they are "powered by a dedicated 300 watt amplifler". Is that true?? The dealer said I will need an amp.
What is the RMS for these speakers?
BOOM! AUDIO STAGE II 6.5 ROAD GLIDE FAIRING SPEAKERS AND AMP
Boom Audio Speakers w/ Aftermarker Amp
You Might Also Like
SiriusXM Satellite Radio Kit
Boom! Audio Shorty AM/FM Antenna
Boom! Box 6.5GT Radio Kit - Domestic
Please Hold Your Iron Horses