Add more Boom!™ to your bike. This kit permits the addition of a third pair of speakers to your Boom!™ Audio-equipped Touring bike. Choose a combination of Boom!™ Audio Fairing Lower Speakers and/or Rear Speaker Pods (sold separately) to build a sound system custom-designed to your audio demands. System also provides speaker fade capabilities between fairing and non-fairing mounted speakers for highway riding, when it's needed most.
- Marine-grade, Class D amplifier
- Saddlebag Mounted
- Nominal output power: 75 Watts/channel into a 2-ohm load; 300-watts RMS total
- Boom! Audio EQs directs a different signal to each pair of speakers based on the bike model, speaker location, and speed
- Designed to withstand the harsh on-the-road environment and were put through rigorous on and off-bike testing
- Dealer Digital Technician software update is required - Dealer installation is recommended
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom! Audio upgrades
Fits ’14-'16 Touring models equipped with a Boom!™ Box audio system. Required to add a 3rd or 4th set of Boom!™ Audio Stage I speakers. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation is recommended. Not compatible with models equipped with Boom!™ Audio Stage II components.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Use of a Boom!™ Audio Amplifier turns off the radio's internal amplifier.
Max Current DrawPeak at 50A
Average Current Draw9A
Rated Power Output75W Per Channel, 300W Total
Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.5dB
Operating Voltage9V - 16V
Number of Channels4
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAmplifier, all mounting hardware and wiring harness
Will kit power saddlebag speakers and fairing lower speakers?
Part Number 76000280 Boom! Audio Stage I Speaker Expansion Kit - Saddlebag Mounted
Boom! Audio Stage I Road Glide Bagger Kit
Is this the only amp I need ?
Will i need to purchase this to add a 2nd pair of speakers to my 2014 streetglide special?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses