This comfortable headset is designed to allow full music and communication function while wearing a half helmet.
- High-strength pivoting neck band with rubber protector wraps across the back of the neck and fits comfortably below the shell of most half helmets
- Over-the-ear hooks keep speakers comfortably in place
- Features premium voice coils and vented housings for enhanced bass, mid and high frequency response
- Great-sounding foam-covered on-ear stereo headphone cups reduce wind noise while allowing you to hear surrounding traffic
- Adjustable boom microphone with wind sock has been optimized for use with Harley-Davidson® intercom and Bike-to-Bike communications equipment
- Streamlined cord with push button clothing clip and quick-disconnect plug allows you to step away from the motorcycle without removing the headset
- 7-pin DIN plug can be connected to the front and rear communications ports, allowing both rider and passenger access to the music, navigation and voice communications features of the motorcycle
- Headset includes a custom zippered storage case for added protection
Fits ’98-later FLHTC, FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHTCUSE, FLHTCUTG, FLHTK, FLHTKL, FLHTKSE, FLTRU and FLTRUSE models (except models set up for wireless headsets). Also fits with vehicles equipped with Communication Switch Kit P/N 77173-08, Boom!™ Audio Music and Communications Kit P/N 69200856, or Boom!™ Audio Music and Intercom Kits.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxHeadset with speakers and microphone, storage case, ear loops, wire harness
Will this headset work with the new Pilot II helmet?
Half helmet headset
would this also work under a full helmut or what would benefit both helmuts
Listen to Stereo speakers
I lost the foam Mic cover - can order more?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses