Boom!™ Audio Speakers are designed to maximize music volume and clarity in the harsh motorcycle environment. The full-range two-way speakers feature high strength, larger than stock polypropylene 6.5" cones for improved low and mid frequencies, and bridge mounted damped soft-dome 1" tweeters for improved high frequencies.
- Composite frame and high-performance Neodymium magnet increase the speaker's power-handling capabilities
- Features a UV-stabilized, water and dust-resistant injection-molded polypropylene coned woofer built to withstand the elements while delivering rich sound (frequency response 75Hz-20kHz)
- Weather and vibration resistant speakers are protected behind perforated metal grills and are sized as a direct replacement for the Original Equipment sound system
- Highly efficient 2-ohm design (91.5db, 2.83V @ 1m)
- Power handling (EIA 426B 8 hours): 100 watts RMS
- Complete kit includes 2 two-way speakers, metal grills and plug-in wiring connection
- Speakers feature two year warranty
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom!™ Audio upgrades - contact your local dealer for details
Fits ’14-later FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHTK and FLHTKL, '16-later FLTRU and '14-later FLHTCUTG models. Also fits FLHT, FLHX, FLHXS, FLTRX and FLTRXS models equipped with a King Tour-Pak®, Boom!™ Box audio system, and Boom!™ Audio Rear Speaker Enclosure Kit. Trike body installation requires separate purchase of Trike Body Installation Kit P/N 76000617.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The Box2 two-way speakers, electronic crossovers, metal grills, and plug-in wiring connection
Configuration2-way full range
Audio SizeWoofer - 6.5", Tweeter - 1"
Crossover2nd Order High-Pass Filter @ 3000Hz
Sensitivity91.5dB +/- 2dB
Is it possible to buy single speaker? I bought set two seasons ago, and recenlty one of them burn.
What’s the difference between 76000318 & 76000318A
Can I improve the sound from the stock audio system in my 2016 Road Glide Ultra by just replacing the stock speakers?
What are the ohms on these speakers
Please Hold Your Iron Horses