Boom!™ Audio Speakers are designed to maximize music volume and clarity in the harsh motorcycle environment. The full-range two-way speakers feature high strength, larger than stock polypropylene 6.5" cones for improved low and mid frequencies, and bridge mounted damped soft-dome 1" tweeters for improved high frequencies.
- Composite frame and high-performance Neodymium magnet increase the speaker's power-handling capabilities
- Features a UV-stabilized, water and dust-resistant injection-molded polypropylene coned woofer built to withstand the elements while delivering rich sound (frequency response 75Hz-20kHz)
- Weather and vibration resistant speakers are protected behind perforated metal grills and are sized as a direct replacement for the Original Equipment sound system
- Highly efficient 2-ohm design (91.5db, 2.83V @ 1m)
- Power handling (EIA 426B 8 hours): 100 watts RMS
- Complete kit includes 2 two-way speakers, metal grills and plug-in wiring connection
- Speakers feature two year warranty
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom!™ Audio upgrades - contact your local dealer for details
Fits ’14-later FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHTK and FLHTKL, '16-later FLTRU and '14-later FLHTCUTG models. Also fits FLHT, FLHX, FLHXS, FLTRX and FLTRXS models equipped with a King Tour-Pak®, Boom!™ Box audio system, and Boom!™ Audio Rear Speaker Enclosure Kit. Trike body installation requires separate purchase of Trike Body Installation Kit P/N 76000617.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The Box2 two-way speakers, electronic crossovers, metal grills, and plug-in wiring connection
Configuration2-way full range
Audio SizeWoofer - 6.5", Tweeter - 1"
Crossover2nd Order High-Pass Filter @ 3000Hz
Sensitivity91.5dB +/- 2dB
Please Hold Your Iron Horses