Boom!™ Audio Speakers are designed to maximize music volume and clarity in the harsh motorcycle environment. The full-range two-way speakers feature high strength, larger than stock polypropylene 6.5" cones for improved low and mid frequencies, and bridge mounted damped soft-dome 1" tweeters for improved high frequencies.
- 6.5" Road Glide® Fairing Speakers
- Composite frame and high-performance Neodymium magnet increase the speaker's power-handling capabilities
- Features a UV-stabilized, water and dust-resistant injection-molded polypropylene coned woofer built to withstand the elements while delivering rich sound (frequency response 75Hz-20kHz)
- Highly efficient 2-ohm design (91.5db, 2.83V @ 1m)
- Power handling (EIA 426B 8 hours): 100 watts RMS
- Speakers feature two year warranty
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom!™ Audio upgrades - contact your local dealer for details
Fits '15-later Road Glide® models. Original Equipment on '15-later CVO™ Road Glide® and '18-later FLTRXS models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The Box2 two-way speakers, electronic crossovers, metal grills, and plug-in wiring connection
Configuration2-way full range
Audio SizeWoofer - 6.5", Tweeter - 1"
Crossover2nd Order High-Pass Filter @ 3000Hz
Sensitivity91.5dB +/- 2dB
How many watts can these Stage 1 speakers handle?
Would the stock amp need to be upgraded to handle these speakers?
Are these 4ohm speakers? What is peak wattage and RMS per speaker?
Is the upgraded boom stereo and speakers on 2015 road glide same as standard?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses