Drive through a wall of sound. Boom!™ Audio Fairing Lower Speakers provide two additional sound sources directed at the rider for a concert-hall sound experience. Adding fairing lower speakers to your current two-speaker system increases the available sound pressure level, permitting higher listening volume, lower distortion, and improved clarity at highway speeds. The pair of 6.5" waterproof 2-ohm full range speakers feature suspended 1" soft-dome tweeters that are directionally optimized for improved rider acoustics. The high-strength polypropylene woofer cones feature high-flux Neodymium magnets for more power with less weight.
- Molded tray fits tightly into the fairing lower and forms a sound-optimized ported speaker enclosure for improved bass performance
- Features a UV-stabilized, water and dust-resistant injection-molded polypropylene coned woofer built to withstand the elements while delivering rich sound (frequency response 75Hz-20kHz)
- Highly efficient 2-ohm design (91.5db, 2.83V @ 1m)
- Speakers mount to the fairing lowers with color-matched speaker boxes (sold separately)
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom!™ Audio upgrades - contact your local dealer for details
Fits '14-later FLHT, FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHX, FLHXS, FLTRX and FLTRXS models equipped with vented fairing lowers and a Boom!™ Box audio system. Does not fit models equipped with Twin-Cooled™ engine.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxLeft and right speakers, perforated metal speaker grills, ported lower tray, and installation hardware
Sold SeparatelyFairing lowers and speaker boxes
Configuration2-way full range
Audio SizeWoofer - 6.5", Tweeter - 1"
Crossover2nd Order High-Pass Filter @ 3000Hz
Sensitivity91.5dB +/- 2dB
Do I need an amp
What is needed to install on a 2014 Street Glide Special? Has the Boom with 6.5 inch screen. Is the amp required?
Part number 76000497DST
Please Hold Your Iron Horses