Take your music to the streets. Boom!™ Audio Amplifier Kits allow you to crank up the volume with significantly less distortion.
- Fairing Mounted
- System-matched high-output signal features optimized sound equalization for crisp, clear vocals and maximum bass response
- The waterproof 4-channel, 75 watts/channel amplifier (300 watt total) has been designed from the ground-up for the harsh motorcycle environment
- Provides more power than Original Equipment radio alone
- Increased volume, fuller sound reproduction, reduced clipping, and lower Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Use of a Boom!™ Audio Amplifier turns off the radio's internal amplifier. Installation of a third or fourth set of speakers requires the Boom!™ Audio Speaker Expansion Kit
- Kit includes all mounting hardware and wiring harness
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom!™ Audio upgrades. Contact your local dealer for details
Fits ’14-later Electra Glide®, Street Glide®, Ultra Limited™ and Tri Glide™ models equipped with a Boom!™ Box audio system. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation is recommended. Separate purchase of Power Extension Harness P/N 69200921 is required if installed with Hidden AM/FM/WB Antenna P/N 76000513, Electra Glo™ Headlamp Trim Rings or Fairing Edge Lights.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- Fairing Mounted Boom! Audio Amplifier Kit Installation Instructions
- Boom Audio Stage II Components Chart
Use of a Boom!™ Audio Amplifier turns off the radio's internal amplifier. Installation of a third or fourth set of speakers requires the Boom!™ Audio Speaker Expansion Kit.
Number of Channels4
Average Current Draw9A
Max Current DrawPeak at 50A
Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.5dB
Rated Power Output75W Per Channel, 300W Total
Operating Voltage9V - 16V
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAmplifier, all mounting hardware and wiring harness
Can I use the Boom audio amplifier With the stock speakers on a 2017 Harley Ultra Limited?
Connections on 2016 triglide
will this amp be all thats needed for boom audio stage II fairing speakers and saddlebag speakers
Is this the only amp I will need if I'm upgrading to stage II speakers , front fairing and saddlebag speakers
Will installing this amp disable the speed volume?
You Might Also Like
Please Hold Your Iron Horses