Take your music to the streets. Boom!™ Audio Amplifier Kits allow you to crank up the volume with significantly less distortion.
- Fairing Mounted
- System-matched high-output signal features optimized sound equalization for crisp, clear vocals and maximum bass response
- The waterproof 4-channel, 75 watts/channel amplifier (300 watt total) has been designed from the ground-up for the harsh motorcycle environment
- Provides more power than Original Equipment radio alone
- Increased volume, fuller sound reproduction, reduced clipping, and lower Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Use of a Boom!™ Audio Amplifier turns off the radio's internal amplifier. Installation of a third or fourth set of speakers requires the Boom!™ Audio Speaker Expansion Kit
- Kit includes all mounting hardware and wiring harness
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom!™ Audio upgrades. Contact your local dealer for details
Fits ’14-later Electra Glide®, Street Glide®, Ultra Limited™ and Tri Glide™ models equipped with a Boom!™ Box audio system. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation is recommended. Separate purchase of Power Extension Harness P/N 69200921 is required if installed with Hidden AM/FM/WB Antenna P/N 76000513, Electra Glo™ Headlamp Trim Rings or Fairing Edge Lights.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Number of Channels4
Average Current Draw9A
Max Current DrawPeak at 50A
Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.5dB
Rated Power Output75W Per Channel, 300W Total
Operating Voltage9V - 16V
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAmplifier, all mounting hardware and wiring harness
Can I use the Boom audio amplifier With the stock speakers on a 2017 Harley Ultra Limited?
Connections on 2016 triglide
will this amp be all thats needed for boom audio stage II fairing speakers and saddlebag speakers
Is this the only amp I will need if I'm upgrading to stage II speakers , front fairing and saddlebag speakers
Will installing this amp disable the speed volume?
You Might Also Like
Please Hold Your Iron Horses