Crank up the volume and let your bike speak for itself. Boom! Audio Amplifiers with built-in fixed EQs are smart, powerful, and tough.
- Marine-grade, Class D amplifier
- Nominal output power: 75 Watts/channel into a 2-ohm load; 300-watts RMS total
- Boom! Audio EQs directs a different signal to each pair of speakers based on the bike model, speaker location, and speed
- Designed to withstand the harsh on-the-road environment and were put through rigorous on and off-bike testing
- An amplifier is required for each pair of Stage II Speakers added to your Boom! Audio-equipped Touring bike
- Dealer Digital Technician software update is required - Dealer installation is recommended
- Kit includes all mounting hardware and wiring harness
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom! Audio upgrades
Fits ’14-later Electra Glide®, Street Glide®, Ultra Limited™ and Tri Glide™ models equipped with a Boom!™ Box audio system. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation is recommended. Separate purchase of Power Extension Harness P/N 69200921 is required if installed with Hidden AM/FM/WB Antenna P/N 76000513, Electra Glo™ Headlamp Trim Rings or Fairing Edge Lights.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Number of Channels4
Average Current Draw9A
Max Current DrawPeak at 50A
Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.5dB
Rated Power Output75W Per Channel, 300W Total
Operating Voltage9V - 16V
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAmplifier, all mounting hardware and wiring harness
Can I use the Boom audio amplifier With the stock speakers on a 2017 Harley Ultra Limited?
Connections on 2016 triglide
will this amp be all thats needed for boom audio stage II fairing speakers and saddlebag speakers
Is this the only amp I will need if I'm upgrading to stage II speakers , front fairing and saddlebag speakers
Will installing this amp disable the speed volume?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses