Crank up the volume and let your bike speak for itself. Boom! Audio Amplifiers with built-in fixed EQs are smart, powerful, and tough.
- Marine-grade, Class D amplifier
- Nominal output power: 75 Watts/channel into a 2-ohm load; 300-watts RMS total
- Boom! Audio EQs directs a different signal to each pair of speakers based on the bike model, speaker location, and speed
- Designed to withstand harsh on-the-road environment and were put through rigorous on and off-bike testing
- An amplifier is required for each pair of Stage II Speakers added to your Boom! Audio-equipped Touring bike
- Dealer Digital Technician software update is required - Dealer installation is recommended
- Kit includes all mounting hardware and wiring harness
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom!™ Audio upgrades. Contact your local dealer for details
Fits '15-later FLTRU, FLTRX and FLTRXS models. Original Equipment on ’15-later CVO™ Road Glide® models. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation is recommended. Separate purchase of Power Extension Harness P/N 69200921 is required if installed with Hidden AM/FM/WB Antenna P/N 76000513, Electra Glo™ Headlamp Trim Rings or Fairing Edge Lights.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Max Current DrawPeak at 50A
Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.5dB
Operating Voltage9V - 16V
Number of Channels4
Average Current Draw9A
Rated Power Output75W Per Channel, 300W Total
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAmplifier, all mounting hardware and wiring harness
Is this Amp Kit compatible with Boom Audio Stage 1 Speakers?
What is the power rating at 2 ohms with only two speakers?
Boom Amplifier Kit
Please Hold Your Iron Horses