Take a big step up the technology ladder. The Boom!™ Box 6.5GT Infotainment System is the ideal upgrade for Touring models equipped with the standard Boom!™ Box 4.3 radio. One look at the brilliant 6.5 display, and you know that this is something special.
- Factory-equipped with AM/FM radio, weather alert, integrated iPod® and USB audio device playback, map-based GPS navigation, and Bluetooth® pairing of mobile phones
- Features a low distortion 25 watt/channel amplifier that has been optimized for great sound in an open-air environment
- Cleaner, sharper sound at volumes up to 25% louder than previous Original Equipment radios
- Built-in automatic volume control compensates for the increased noise levels as speed increases
- Automatically adjusts the bass and treble for optimal performance
- Glove-friendly touchscreen, joystick hand controls and hands-free voice recognition
- Optional Bike-to-Bike communication, SiriusXM satellite radio, XM® weather and traffic services, and other features are also available
- For use on domestic models
Fits '14-'18 Touring models with the Boom!™ Box 4.3 audio system. Also fits '19-later Electra Glide® Standard models with separate purchase of appropriate Hand Controls, Wiring, and Antenna.
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxRadio only
Can you finance the radio through Harley-Davidson?
Which 6.5 gt kit fits a 2017 Road Glide?
iNSTALLED ON 2015 ROAD GLIDE?
New Boom! 6.5 Radio Kit. GPS Antenna? Does GPS antenna come in box w/radio or sold separate?
How do i find the TRIP SWITCH to down load the software updates?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses