Fill the air with sound from this Boom!™ Audio Boom Bagger Kit. The marine-grade, Class D, amplifier was designed to withstand the harsh on-the-road environment. When installed, the increased power of the amplifier provides the upgraded speakers a clean signal, and a custom equalization to optimize the performance of the Boom!™ Audio speaker system.
- Designed specifically for Street Glide® models
- Features a UV-stabilized, water and dust-resistant injection-molded polypropylene coned woofer built to withstand the elements while delivering rich sound (frequency response 75Hz-20kHz)
- Highly efficient 2-ohm design (91.5db, 2.83V @ 1m) and plenty of power (75 watts/channel RMS)
- Plug-n-play connectivity features new harnesses that fasten at all existing connections - speakers and amp fit effortlessly without cutting or splicing wires
- Kit includes Boom!™ Audio 6.5" fairing speakers, Boom!™ Audio fairing-mounted amplifier, amplifier mount, and wiring harness
- Dealer Digital Technician software update is required - Dealer installation is recommended
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom!™ Audio upgrades. Contact your local dealer for details
Fits '14-later FLHT, FLHX and FLHXS models equipped with a Boom!™ Box audio system. Dealer installation is recommended. Separate purchase of Fairing Power Extension Harness P/N 69200921 is required if installed with Hidden AM/FM/WB Antenna P/N 76000513, Electra Glo™ Headlamp Trim Rings or Fairing Edge Lights. Original Equipment on '14-later FLHXS.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Use of a Boom!™ Audio Amplifier turns off the radio's internal amplifier. Installation of a third or fourth set of speakers requires the Boom!™ Audio Speaker Expansion Kit.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxBoom! Audio 6.5” fairing speakers, Boom! Audio fairing-mounted amplifier, amplifier mount, and wiring harness
Please Hold Your Iron Horses